Tag: organic fertilizer production line
For centuries animal manure has been a traditional source of nutrients for agricultural use. An organic fertilizer production line can process organic waste such as animal manure and turn it into organic fertilizer. Farm use of organic fertilizer is key to the development of ecological agriculture. Most of the essential nutrients and elements for plant growth are contained in organic fertilizers, however, it is difficult for plants to use it directly. Composting allows the nutrients to be released, improving soil structure and productivity that make it possible for plants to absorb the nutrients.
Different Types of Materials used in Organic Fertilizers
There are several different types of materials that can be used in a fertilizing production machine to produce organic fertilizer:
• Livestock and poultry waste and manure from cattle, sheep, horses, and rabbits
• Agricultural waste such as soybean meal, cotton meal, and straw
• Industrial wastes such as wine, vinegar, sugar, cassava, and furfural lees
• Urban sewage and river sludge
Organic fertilizing machines are available in small, medium, and large scale sizes.
Types of Organic Fertilizers
We have two types of organic fertilizer production lines available to turn animal manure into fertilizer – organic powder fertilizer and granular fertilizer production line flow. Both will produce high-quality organic fertilizer.
Organic Powder Making Fertilizer Production Line
Organic manure fertilizer powder is one of the simplest fertilizer-making systems compared to a complete production line in a factory. The machine is capable of manufacturing fine powder fertilizer from organic substances.
The organic powder fertilizer production flow line includes the following components:
– Fertilizer compost turner
– Fertilizer granulator
– Fertilizer crusher
– Fertilizer screening machine
– Fertilizer drying and cooling machine
– Cyclone fertilizer dust collector
– Packing scale
– Coating machine
– Fertilizer bagging machine
The powder fertilizer production line is cost-effective as it reduces the amount of manual labor required. The cost can be further reduced by replacing the fertilizer bagging machine with manual labor.
The capacity of the powder fertilizer machine ranges from 1 t/h to 20 t/h depending on your particular requirements.
Granular Organic Fertilizer Production Machine
Granular fertilizer production flow process is more complicated than the powder fertilizer making process. Lately, the pellet fertilizer process has become much more popular around the world. The size and increased weight of the pellets make it easier to handle and use and certain inorganic elements can be added to improve the effectiveness of the fertilizer. Adding these elements to powder fertilizer can cause moisture absorption and agglomeration.
There are three steps involved in the complete granular organic fertilizer making process:
1. Pre-Treating Process – this is the first step in the fertilizing production line that prepares organic compost for agricultural use. The organic fertilizer compost turner component of the machine is used in this phase of the process.
2. Pelletized Organic Fertilizer Process – in the second phase of the process the organic fertilizer granulator is used as well as the drying and cooling machine.
3. Post Processing – in the post-processing phase the fertilizer screening machine is used together with the organic fertilizer polishing machine. Optional fertilizer bagging equipment is also available if required.
In addition, we are able to provide you with a customized organic fertilizer production line flow if that is what your operation requires.